With over 1kW of heating power, these are amongst the best 500g stoves out there. With a cleverly designed dual purpose windshield and heat exchanger built into the bottom of the pan the Jobsworth X2 cooking system copes brilliantly in all conditions. The insulated pot jacket keeps things warm too, so you dont have to reheat as often. With its efficient burner and faster boil times the X2 is about as green as they come. Just slightly larger than the X3 model, the X2 has you covered if youre bringing a friend, its perfect for two lunching together.
Package does not include gas canister stove stands perfectly with a 230g screw top gas canister and will boil around 25L of water with that size. Or 75 big mugs of tea.
- Hugely efficient 1kW burner design with piezo ignition.
- Nested design: Fuel Canister Stand, Stove, 230g Fuel Canister (not supplied) and vented pot lid
- Soft TPE Lid with coffee drinking spout
- Heat exchanger: Increases efficiency of stove by 30%, boiling 1L of water in 4.5 minutes and also having the effect of wind shield.
- Hard anodized pot for durability and taint free taste.
- Sturdy folding handle: Heavy-duty foldable handle to hold the pot.
- Waterproof cover: removable neoprene cover helps keep food warm and protect you from the heat of the pot.
- Runs on Butane, Propane or a mix of both. If using at altitude or below 5 degrees please use propane gas cannisters.