The Tactical 3 is one of our most sought-after sleeping bag ranges, using state of the art fabrics to keep you dry, comfortable and warm. It combines water-resistant Paratex Steelplate outer coating with a luxurious TS1™ (Thermal Suede) lining and Reflectatherm fabric which is designed to reflect heat and retain warmth. The ingenious construction of the fabrics ensures that any water from the body will be moved to the outside of the bag, and can also add at least 15% additional warmth by reflecting body heat.
You can see the outstanding quality and craftsmanship of our UK based production personnel in our Tactical Series range of sleeping bags. A little warmer and a touch heavier than the Tactical 2, this three season sleeping bag is exceptionally versatile and ideal to use in most conditions. The inclusion of a jumbo neck baffle in this model adds to comfort and performance, preventing draughts from disturbing a good night’s sleep.
• Weight: 1700g / 60oz
• Comfort Rating: -7°C / 19°F
• Low Rating: -12°C / 10°F
• Packsize: 23cm x 20cm / 9" x 8" (Fully Compressed)
• Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
• Inner Fabric: Thermal Suede 1
• Insulation: Softie® Premier & Reflectatherm
• Origin: UK Made
• Full-length two-way zip (left side zip and right side zip versions available)
• Mummy style shape for heat retention
• Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Equipped with internal loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
• The TS1 (Thermal Suede) lining is instantly warm to the touch and provides a noticeable thermal improvement to the sleeping bag. It also has an incredibly soft finish for a little extra luxury. The clever construction of the fabric ensures that any moisture will be moved away from the body into the wicking core of the knitted fabric.